- Afternoon all! So, Michael Owen. Anthony Dunkley thinks he should go to Liverpool. Thoughts? topfourfinish.co.uk/why-owen-shoul… #LFC #Twitter92 3 years ago
- What did we all think of the second Premier League weekend #Twitter92? 3 years ago
- Good evening football fans! During #Euro2012 @dunkers20 turned £1 into £33 with his betting tips. He's back! topfourfinish.co.uk/fancy-a-flutte… #Twitter92 3 years ago
- Kaka linked with United loan move. Thoughts? 3 years ago
- We've got a shiny new website! Check us out! New domain name too. Ooooh! #Twitter92 get involved! topfourfinish.co.uk 3 years ago
Well, Euro 2012 was certainly entertaining wasn’t it? We had some absolutely stunning displays of football, from the older generation and some new starlets. Ultimately, Spain’s superiority shone through and they won an unprecedented third major tournament on the spin. UEFA have made their selection, but we think there were a couple of unfair omissions. So sit back and enjoy our Euro 2012 XI – and let us know your XI in the comments section or by tweeting @tffblog.
Today’s announcement from the International Football Association Board (IFAB) that goal-line technology (GLT) will officially be implemented into the Laws of the Game represents a monumental step forward for the sport.
Wayne Rooney has come out in the press and said that England can “hold their heads high” after their dramatic penalty exit to Italy on Sunday night.
In my opinion, Rooney shouldn’t have regained his place.
When you think of Spanish football, you think patience, passing and a potency in front of goal. You think, of course, of tiki-taka.
Last night, facing a Portugal side playing with pace and purpose, Spain spent the majority of the 90 minutes placing more emphasis than usual on containing the opposition.
It seems incredible, does it not? Just three games remain of Euro 2012. We’ve been blessed with two mouth-watering semi-final prospects so here is Scott Mitchell, refreshed and sun-soaked after watching Euro 2012 from slightly warmer shores than TFF towers, to try and second-guess who will go through to the championship’s showpiece…